A Mechanical Engineer is responsible for constructing creative solutions using scientific and technological innovations. From developing designs to building machines, Mechanical Engineers are essential to contributing to the advancement of humanity and as well as its welfare.
To be a Mechanical Engineer, you must have experience in a variety of technological and engineering fields, in addition to the ability to consider the ecological and financial influences in the market.
Almost all technological systems today involve the strategic expertise of Mechanical Engineers.
The prestigious Mechanical Engineering BSc program at Technion International will prepare you take leading positions in a diverse set of fields, including:
- Medical devices
- Energy- renewable and non-renewable power sources
- Automobile, ship, and aircraft design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Introduction to Engineering Drawing
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Numerical Analysis M/ Introduction to Numerical Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Solid Mechanics
- General Chemistry Laboratory
- Partial Differential Equations
- Introduction to Materials Eng.
- Heat Transfer
- Introduction to Control
- Fluid Mechanics
- Introduction to Mechatronics
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Design for Manufacturing Project
- Linear Systems M
- Theory of Vibration
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Introduction to Robotics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students need to have a 3.0 GPA or an 80% average
- Strong background in math and physics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.