A Mechanical Engineer is responsible for constructing creative solutions using scientific and technological innovations. From developing designs to building machines, Mechanical Engineers are essential to contributing to the advancement of humanity and as well as its welfare.
To be a Mechanical Engineer, you must have experience in a variety of technological and engineering fields, in addition to the ability to consider the ecological and financial influences in the market.
Almost all technological systems today involve the strategic expertise of Mechanical Engineers.
About the program
- Medical devices
- Energy- renewable and non-renewable power sources
- Automobile, ship, and aircraft design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Numerical Analysis M/ Introduction to Numerical Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Solid Mechanics
- General Chemistry Laboratory
- Partial Differential Equations
- Heat Transfer
- Introduction to Control
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Design for Manufacturing Project
- Linear Systems M
- Theory of Vibration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed Application Form including a passport sized photo
- Health Declaration Form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts covering three years (students should have a strong background in math/science. A background in Physics is mandatory)
- Two teacher recommendation letters
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT or AST) according to the student's country of origin
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.