Graduates of the BSc in Management from ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon are prepared for the various dimensions and demands of business management, especially in terms of responding to complex problems and making decisions in the contexts of uncertainty that management professionals encounter, taking advantage of their comprehensive knowledge of the instruments and techniques from the various areas of Management.
- Providing graduate students a training of recognised conceptual solidity;
- Obtaining high levels of corporate notoriety and recognition;
- Endowing graduate students with a wide range of professional options and a high effective employability;
- Endowing graduate students with a strong connection with corporations and state of the art professional practices;
- Providing graduate students the articulation with and inclusion in the present national and international business contexts;
- Endowing graduate students with a set of Management-related transferable skills, crucial for a high quality performance;
- Endowing graduate students with a solid deontological basis for professional inclusion.
Graduates in Management have the proper knowledge and preparation to perform functions in many different business areas.
- Tax Administration - Expert in Supervision and Inspection;
- Investment Banking, Retail Banking and Insurance - Analyst, Dealer, Trader, Manager;
- Audit and Consulting Companies - Analyst, Auditor, Consultant;
- FMCG / Distribution Companies - Marketing Assistant; Troller, Manager
- Offices of Study, Teaching and Research - Assistant Investigator;
- Product Manager, Commercial Manager;
- National and International Economic and Financial Organizations - Analyst, Consultant
- SMEs - Assessor, Controller, Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Accounting
- Operational Marketing
- Organizational Models
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Masters in Project Management in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Digital photo
- Copy of citizen card (or equivalent)
- Copies of previous educational certificates and respective classifications
- Transcripts of records with all courses and grades
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of language proficiency, according to the teaching language of the programme the candidate is applying to (B1 minimum, not applicable to applicants whose mother tangue is the teaching language)
- Other documents requested by the programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 36 months.
National872 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 872 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.