The degree programme is offered by the Faculty of Science and Engineering so you can be sure of lots of course units in maths, physics and chemistry. In addition, you will follow course units in business studies, management and logistics.
Your technical know-how and your management insights will prepare you for jobs where technology and management meet. Embedding in business and society is a key element of this degree programme.
- Once you have completed the three-year Bachelor's programme at University of Groningen and have your degree, you may continue with the Master's degree programme to study your field in greater depth.
- A Master's degree in Industrial Engineering and Management will open many doors to you in many different companies and organizations, from multinationals to consultancy firms, in the Netherlands and further afield.
- B2B Marketing
- Dynamics of Engineering Systems
- Global supply chain management
- Linear Algebra (for IEM)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 11 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in English is an admission requirement for all English-taught degree programmes.
- Secondary education equivalent to Dutch pre-university education is required.
- This is merely an indication of the required general level of applicants' previous education.
International15080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15080 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.