The Bachelor programme in Energy Transition - Sustainability and Leadership from Uppsala University is designed to provide you with broad knowledge and understanding of the different challenges and possible solutions for sustainable energy. With an emphasis in the natural, technical and social sciences, you will study technical solutions, environmental impact, political and economic policies and controls. You will also explore the social perspectives of participation and change leadership, both of which are necessary in the work for long-term sustainabilityBesides providing theoretical knowledge in the different fields, you will gain practical work in various forms. Training in communication, cooperation, teambuilding and leadership prepare you to work together with different experts and interest groups, such as engineers, planners, economists and environmental scientists.
The energy sector provides you, as a professional, with many opportunities to work in graduate positions such as:
- sustainable energy officer at government agencies
- energy strategist
- renewable energy consultant
- sustainability consultant
- environmental communication officer
- renewable energy or sustainability programme coordinator
- energy advisor
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Projects and Leadership
- Energy and Systems
- Environmental and Climate Change
- Scientific Methods
- Energy Production and Usage
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
General entry requirements for first-cycle (Bachelor's level) studies in Sweden. Also required is:
- advanced level mathematics (equivalent of Swedish course Mathematics 3b/3c);
- intermediate level natural sciences (equivalent of Swedish course Natural Sciences 2); and
- basic level social sciences (equivalent of Swedish course Social Sciences 1b/1a1+1a2).
International12384 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37154 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 65,000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 390,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.