A BSc in Life Sciences at HAN University of Applied Sciences guides you through current research topics in life sciences. You explore a range of chemistry and biology topics. Like molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, biochemistry and biotechnology.
- You also get loads of practice in the life science lab. There you work on group projects. Delve into the latest issues in the field. Boost your problem-solving skills. Become a better communicator.
- Finally, you get valuable professional experience. In short, this program opens doors to a rewarding international career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Biology Biochemistry View 10 other Bachelors in Biology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Check the admission criteria
- Send documents
- Plan a Skype interview
- Check the recommendation
- Become a student
- Sign up for the HAN’s On: International Welcome Days
International8668 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8668 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA1071 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1071 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.