Choose to specialize in various fields of expertise: Business Management, Manufacturing, Powertrain, Structural Design, Vehicle Technology or Vehicle Electronics and Control. And broaden your skills set in marketing, management and business economics.
- This Automotive Engineering degree from HAN University of Applied Sciences gives you the latest insights in automotive technology. You learn all the fundamental theories. And the ins and outs of management, communication and energy conservation.
- Throughout your degree you put the theory into practice. How? In team projects. Projects about future mobility concepts. Such as developing an energy-efficient automobile.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanics & CAD
- Thermos & Flow
- Saving Energy in a Vehicle
- Project: Tuning 4 Business
- Project: Fun to Drive & Efficient
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 4 other Bachelors in Automotive Engineering in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Check the admission criteria
- Send documents
- Plan a Skype interview
- Check the recommendation
- Become a student
- Sign up for the HAN’s On: International Welcome Days
International8668 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8668 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA1071 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1071 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.