Following the implementation of the Bologna Process and the consequent legislation regarding the mobility of students among degrees and higher education institutions, prior learning must be recognized and credited. At the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança we offer a bachelor degree in International Business Management.
The prior learning concept comprises all the previous learning/training undertaken in other higher education study cycles in national or international institutions (crediting of certified training), as well as previous professional experience and any post-secondary school training or education. As such, the IPB promotes the crediting of the student’s prior learning when arriving at the institution.
Key learning outcomesThe degree of "licenciado" (bachelor) in International Business Management is awarded to those students that demonstrate, in this field, the ability to:
- develop and enhance the acquired knowledges;
- apply acquired knowledge and understanding capacity in order to clearly demonstrate a professional approach to the work carried out;
- solve problems based upon their own arguments;
- collate, select, and interpret relevant information which will enable them to consolidate the solutions they present and the opinions they put forward, including the analysis of relevant social, scientific and ethical aspects;
- communicate information, ideas, problems and solutions, both to experts and non-experts;
- develop competences that will enable them to benefit from lifelong learning with a high degree of autonomy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Statistics
- Foreign Language
- Business Mathematics
- International Relations
- Information Technologies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 6 other Masters in International Business in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students may apply to the 1st cycle of studies through the general regime, through special conditions and through special competitions, as stated in the description of the Portuguese Higher Education System, provided by NARIC and presented in section 8 of the Diploma Supplement.
- Students may apply, through the general regime, if they obtain a minimum classification of 95 points (on a scale of 0 to 200) in one of following national entrance examinations: Mathematics, Economics or Portuguese.
International1198 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1198 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA1198 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1198 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bragança
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.