The Sport Management programme from University of Nicosia intends to provide insight into the current international and European sport management practices and their application in the Cypriot sport market.
On the completion of the Sport Management programme from University of Nicosia the student should be able to:
- Understand the nature and functioning of sport organisations that belong in different areas of the sport market.
- Assess and analyse issues and practices present in modern sport management, on an international, European and Cypriot level.
- Apply management, marketing, business and promotion theories and principles, in a variety of cases in professional, amateur and lesuire sport.
- Develop the intrapersonal and interpersonal skills necessary for effective communication, human resources and single athlete management, within sport organisations.
- Critically think and analyse the current structure, nature and functioning of sport organisations, in order to provide innovations and reforms that facilitate sustainable development.
- Solve problems that emerge in the sport management process, using the knowledge and competences they have gained.
- Make effective use of resources and remain inquisitive, in order to maintain professional and personal development.
Sport Management is a multidisciplinary area which integrates the fields of sport and management. In this respect, graduates with a sport management qualification have a range of opportunities and employment prospects. They can offer their services to professional teams, national federations, fitness and recreation centres, youth organisations, sports marketing agencies, and sporting goods manufacturing and retail enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Organizations
- Change Management
- Human Resource Management
- History of Sports and Society
- Sports Development – Management
- Sports Promotion
- Sports and the Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum admission requirement is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent, depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC, are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies. Some programmes have higher entry requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA8880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.