This Business Administration and Management program from University of Pécs is designed for students who are interested in business studies and want to pursue a business career. The program is conducted in an innovative way, including not only lectures but also case studies, practical tasks and teamwork as well. The program has a sizeable number of guest lecturers from Europe and the United States.
By carefully selecting the optional modules students may acquire a better overall knowledge of a chosen fi eld such as marketing, management or fi nance. The aim of the program is not simply to teach economics, but, more importantly, to prepare students for the 21st-century challenges of the business world and the global market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative methods
- Information Systems
- Probability and Statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 17 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This admission procedure applies to all applicants who do not have Hungarian citizenship or Hungarian dual citizenship, regardless of whether they have applied for a scholarship program or a private placement at the Faculty.
- a valid passport;
- a high school diploma (baccalaureate) and a certified translation into English, which entitles the applicant to pursue higher education,
- an official transcript of results document and a certified English translation thereof;
- a certificate of proficiency in English if no older than 2 years, and at least a CEFR level B2, obtained at an internationally recognized (accredited) language examination institution. More information about the acceptable certificates here.
- the official medical certificate in English stating that the applicant has received the required vaccines and is free of communicable diseases;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEA2300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 EUR per semester during 42 months.
- Application fee: EUR 100
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.