The goal of the Department of Business Administration from University of Toyama is to nurture professionals with problem-solving capabilities and broad business outlook.
- To achieve this goal, the Depart offers systematic and interdisciplinary study of the four main subjects: business administration, accounting, commerce, and management science.
- Through lectures and seminars, students can obtain understanding and a wide range of knowledge about practical corporate management.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Management
- International/Regional Economies
- Corporate Management and the Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Individuals who are not Japanese citizens and have or will have completed 12 years of formal school education mainly outside of Japan are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must select subjects specified by the University of Toyama in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) conducted by the Japan Student Services Organization.
International3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
National3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 535,800 yen
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.