The Bachelor's Programme in Leadership - Quality - Improvement at Uppsala University addresses those who want to work with development and improvement within companies and organisations. You study practices, methods and tools for Quality Development and learn to systematically identify and analyse problems.
You will then train in using this knowledge to improve and maintain these improvements in processes and practices. You will do this from day one, in close contact with a number of different actors in the wider community.
The programme offers you:
- an education in close cooperation with business and industry and other organisations.
- an education not limited to a particular industry and focused on sustainable Quality Development.
The programme is offered full-time and gives you a broad knowledge of business development. You will learn structured practices and gain a better understanding of how organisations and companies operate. The ultimate goal is to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction within companies and other organisations in ways that are sustainable.
After the programme, you will be ready to work in both goods- and service-producing operations. Your future tasks might be to lead or participate in improvement and development projects, working as a project manager in change and improvement projects, being responsible for and working with quality issues, working as a Quality Development Officer, or working with other planning and management tasks.
- Quality Management
- Projects and Leadership
- Sustainable Development, CSR and Life Cycle Analysis
- Statistical Quality Control
- Management Systems and Leadership
- Lean Management
- Six Sigma
- Change Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General entry requirements for first-cycle (Bachelor's level) studies in Sweden. Also required is advanced level mathematics (equivalent of Swedish courses Mathematics 3b or 3c).
- Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
International12384 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37154 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 65,000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 390,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.