How do businesses generate meaningful reports for other stakeholders and make decisions? What are the different tools we can use to analyse information? The BA in Business Management with Analytics (Hons) from Queen Margaret University will help you to develop a specialised understanding of analytical methods and utilise software packages to support key business decisions alongside core business management skills.
- Placements give you the optimum balance of practical and theoretical learning.
- Smaller class sizes mean you will get close support and guidance from staff who get to know you.
- Graduate with a range of transferable business skills which are highly sought after by employers.
- Tailor your degree in Years Three and Four and study business management with another subject – analytics, digital marketing, finance or human resource management – and make your skills stand out.
- Years One and Two: All students enrol on our general Business Management degree for Years One and Two which will give you a solid foundation in the core principles of business management.
- Years Three and Four: In Years Three and Four you’ll take modules that further develop your knowledge and apply analytical techniques in a range of business areas including online e-commerce and social media platforms. In addition, in Year Four you’ll undertake a placement and a practical piece of independent work to expand your expertise to a relevant business context.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 1421 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scottish Higher: Standard - BBBC, Minimum - BCCC
- A Level: BCC
- Irish Leaving Certificate: H2 H3 H3 H3
- International Baccalaureate: 28 points
- International: IELTS of 6.0 with no element lower than 5.5
- Required subjects: English Required and Maths preferred at Nat 5/GCSE
- Mature/Access: We welcome applications from mature students with other relevant qualifications and/or experience.
International7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.