Due to an increase in the population and the quality of medical health care and treatment, the necessity and need for non-pharmacological treatment was felt. According to World Health Organization (WHO) about 10% of people in each country have a certain type of disability spreading across vast population and a lack of professional physical therapists is obvious.
Therefore, a bachelor degree in Physical Therapy from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) was created. These course syllabi and its description is created after thorough evaluation of courses in accredited universities across 35 countries and studying recommendations of well-known specialists and thinkers.
- Physical therapy treatment under medical supervision
- Biochemistry and pharmacology
- General Physiology
- Muscle and Nerve Physiology
- Anatomy Head, Neck
- Anatomy Trunk
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest. Guidelines on writing a letter of motivation
- A Resume or C.V.
- High School Diploma/Secondary School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate with courses in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and physiology along with its complete transcript of records (Minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00 or equivalent)
- Proficiency in English
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the main pages of your passport
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.