English Language and Literature (Online) from Ankara University offers courses which focus on various periods of English literature, emphasising analysis of literary texts within various social, cultural, historical and political contexts. The courses in year two include Medieval Literature, 16th and 17th Century English Literature, 18th Century English Prose and Fiction and Social History of Britain. Students in this year also take an Introduction to Poetry course.
Students at English Language and Literature (Online) from Ankara University will:
- earn proficiency in English language including translation,
- gain ability to analyse literary texts in detail,
- gain critical thinking skills and a critical approach to society and culture.
- Survey of English Literature
- Textual Analysis
- Literature of Antiquity
- Mythology and Latin
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of high school diploma and its certified copy of translation
- Transcript and its certified copy of Turkish/English Translation
- Valid Examination Results
International1434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1434 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.