Business Administration (Online) from Ankara University provides graduates who can produce solutions to various business and management problems by using coordination and monitoring mechanisms and human resources in the most effective manner.to educate innovative, creative, entrepreneurial individuals.
Students at Business Administration (Online) from Ankara University will:
- Synthesize global and local management informations.
- Analyze the company's internal and external environment, evaluates the developments.
- Detect and solve basic problems encountered in business.
- Commercial Law
- Supply Chain Management
- Cost Accounting
- Human Reseources Management
- Banking And Financial Institutions
- Progress To Professional Life
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of high school diploma and its certified copy of translation
- Transcript and its certified copy of Turkish/English Translation
- Valid Examination Results
International2390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2390 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.