Politics and Economics from Ankara University prepares students to have creative and analytical thinking skills; and ensure importance of economics to understand social and political developments in Turkey and all over the world. In this context, the Department helps students to gain the qualifications required during their future occupational choices in private, public or non-governmental organizations.
Students at Politics and Economics from Ankara University will:
- Identify theoretical and methodological aproachs of the social sciences in general.
- Define historical and actual issues from political and psychological aspects.
- Explain theoretical frameworks and functioning mechanisms of economic models.
- State the development of economic thought's place and importance in the evolution of modern thought.
- Describe the economical developments and changes in Turkey ant in the World.
- Explains economic informations presented in numerical, verbal and graphical forms.
- Statistics For Social Sciences
- History Of Political Thought
- Information And Communication Technologies
- History Of Economic Thought
- Data Science
- Contemporary Global Issues
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of high school diploma and its certified copy of translation
- Transcript and its certified copy of Turkish/English Translation
- Valid Examination Results
International2390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.