Energy Engineering from Ankara University includes wide range of objectives. We aim to raise fresh engineers possessing novel and ethical values who are capable of:
- Carrying out energy efficiency and services, plant engineering, alternative energy technologies, existing and novel energy related materials production in public and private sectors,
- Being integrated into multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary studies and participating in international research,
- Owning essential cultural and knowledge to perform graduate research,
- Performing and developing national and international projects and aiming lifelong learning.
Students at Energy Engineering from Ankara University will:
- have sufficient theoretical and practical background for a successful profession and with application skills of fundamental scientific knowledge in the engineering practice,
- have skills and professional background in describing, formulating, modeling and analyzing the energy engineering problem, with a consideration for appropriate analytical solutions in all necessary situations,
- have necessary technical, academic and practical knowledge and application confidence in the design and assessment of machines or mechanical systems or industrial processes with considerations of productivity, feasibility and environmental and social aspects,
- Materials Science
- Circuit Analysis
- Material & Energy Balance
- Advanced Reading And Communication Techniques In English
- Science And Engineering
- Probability & Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 10 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ankara University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Certified copy of high school diploma and its certified copy of translation
- Transcript and its certified copy of Turkish/English Translation
- Valid Examination Results
International1457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1457 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.