Medicine from Ankara University aims to raise physicians who works nationally and internationally. Beside this, competencies related to research activities have been dominated in this program. Qualified international students are also expected to apply to the program.
Students at Medicine from Ankara University will:
- Perform expertly the physician practices which are specific to the primary care.
- Perform a patient-centered clinical assessment and establish management plans on the primary care level.
- Plan and perform the interventional procedures for the diagnosis and/or treatment on the primary care level.
- Establish plans for appropriate follow-up and referral/consultation on the primary care level.
- Actively participate to the continuous improvement of health care quality and patient safety.
- Medicine And Ethics
- Public Healty And Enviroment
- Cell Biology
- Human System Disorders
- Immune System And Disorders
- Hematopoietic System And Disorders
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 17 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of high school diploma and its certified copy of translation
- Transcript and its certified copy of Turkish/English Translation
- Valid Examination Results
International9558 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9558 USD per year during 72 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.