At International Trade and Business from BAU the knowledge will enable students to manage global business operations more efficiently, conduct business in foreign countries due to their international outlook.
Students at International Trade and Business from BAU will:
- equipped with databases,
- take more responsibility on an international level,
- gain required talents to be successful in unfamiliar global environments,
- discover global market opportunities
- increase their company’s globalization process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law
- Principles of Accounting
- Import and Export Management
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International students must have completed all their visa and University registration procedures by this date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 26 other Bachelors in International Business in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out the Online Application form
- Submit copy of High school diploma and Transcript of records/ required scores (both in English or Turkish)
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International7900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.