Alongside courses providing updated theoretical information from top lecturers around the world, IDC Herzliya's Communications students are offered practical workshops and seminars that enable them to gain professional experience while still in school.
- Children, Adolescents & Media
- Media & Conflicts in Digital Age
- Challenges and Opportunities of the Online Realm
- From Research to Influence - RPD Project
- Community Management and Online Activism
- Technological Tools in Measuring Online Influence
- Documentary VR
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 3 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in Israel
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must submit official copies of their high school transcript and diploma.
- Applicants must submit two recommendations from people who can evaluate their academic abilities such as teachers, educators, counselors, employers or supervisors.
- Graduates of high schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PEARSON (Language Test), Israeli Psychometric Examination or the Cambridge English Assessment (CAE or CPE).
- We will be test optional, for those who graduate from US high schools and usually need SATs or ACTs.
- CV / Resume
- Personal Essay- 250-500 words explaining why you want to study the program of your choice at IDC
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Herzliya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.