Mechanical Engineering at Waseda University provides students with courses including laboratory courses and graduation research in mechanical engineering as well as architecture and management system engineering.
- Biomechanical and Biomedical Engineering
- Research on Intelligent Information System
- Software Engineering
- Methodology of Mechanical System
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 13 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Reason for application (essay)
- Applicant eligibility document
- Academic transcript/school report
- Recommendation letter
- Standardized test scores
- English-language proficiency test scores
- Other documents, if required
International9972 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9972 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tokyo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.