Jagiellonian University's Earth Sciences in a Changing World mission is to foster creative thinking about complex global problems and to equip students with the analytical tools and cross-cultural understanding to guide them in that process. The main goal of the programme is to provide basic knowledge in geography, geology and anthropogenic transformations in the environment and their impact on the lives of local communities and global change.
- Foreign language
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology
- Global social and economic issues
- Energy sources
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Jagiellonian University and/or in Poland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- personal questionnaire downloaded from the system, including the photograph, together with other documents downloaded from the system from under the link “Documents and further steps” in the table of the application for this programme,
- copy of the document entitling its holder (the candidate) to enrol into university-level programmes is Poland (Polish Matura certificate or its foreign equivalent granting its holder eligibility to enrol into university-level programmes in its country of issue), with the original document available for inspection.
- Candidates applying to this programme need to be holders of a document confirming their eligibility to enrol into university-level studies in Poland (i.e., a document issued outside of Poland granting a person eligibility to enrol into undergraduate programmes in its country of issue).
International2739 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8217 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA2739 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8217 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- 39 000 PLN/full
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.