Nursing from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) aims to train knowledgeable, committed, competent, and efficient professionals, who, by gaining professional abilities and latest knowledge, are capable of providing, maintaining, and improving health care and rehabilitation services for the society that are cost effective with highest standards. This could be achieved through education, research, and development of nursing knowledge.
Students at Nursing from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) will:
- Gain communication skills, interviewing, educational, writing, reporting, critical thinking, problem solving, managerial skills as well as professionalism.
- Have roles in: caring, education, research, consultancy, management, and rehabilitation.
- Nutrition and national therapy
- Principles of epidemiology and fighting diseases
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Nursing Biochemistry View 4 other Bachelors in Nursing in Iran
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest. Guidelines on writing a letter of motivation
- A Resume or C.V.
- High School Diploma/Secondary School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate with courses in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and physiology along with its complete transcript of records (Minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00 or equivalent)
- Proficiency in English
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the main pages of your passport
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.