Our graduates Health Information Technology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) should be able to acquire the necessary health information from various sources, perform quality control of health data, do data analyses, release ethically and legally approved information and design health information systems for quality healthcare provision.
Our graduates do their work in collaboration with physicians, nurses, healthcare managers and IT professionals.
- Medical Terminology
- Pathogens and Infections disease
- Specialized Nosology
- Health Information Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Health Administration Health Informatics
- Application form
- A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest. Guidelines on writing a letter of motivation
- A Resume or C.V.
- High School Diploma/Secondary School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate with courses in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and physiology along with its complete transcript of records (Minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00 or equivalent)
- Proficiency in English
- A passport-size photograph
- A high-quality scan of the main pages of your passport
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
National3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.