- The Aerospace Engineering programme is offered at the Sharif University of Technology.
- This university has more than 420 faculty members, 13 academic departments, 6 research centers, 15 centers of excellence and an international campus. In the past five years, more than 90% of undergraduate applicants who ranked in the top 100 and 50% of graduate applicants who ranked in the top 500 in nationwide university entrance exams have selected SUT to pursue their studies; this preeminent educational institute is considered the most popular and preferred choice for top students in comparison with the other Iranian universities.
- Automatic Control
- Engineering Statistics
- Propulsion Principles
- Flight Dynamics I
- Computer-based Course
- Aerodynamics Lab I
- Airframe Workshop
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology
- Having a minimum GPA of 3.1/4 (or its equivalent in percentage) or being ranked among the top students of the class at a top-ranking domestic institution.
- Applying is free of charge; the result will be announced to the applicants in the course of three weeks.
- Passport, Biometric Photo, Resume (CV), Statement of Purpose (SOP), Funding Information (Bank Statement or Scholarship Letter), Letter(s) of Recommendation (optional), Transcript of Records, Certification of Graduation, Language Proficiency Information (Persian, English).
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per semester during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tehran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.