Graduates of the Maritime Science and Technology program will gain knowledge of the national and international ship owning context through internship activities and partnerships to be carried out over the training program. The University has already partnership with important players such as V-Ship and Carnival.
From 2020, University of Genoa has signed a collaboration agreement with 'Collegio dei Capitani di Lungo Corso e di Macchina', associated to Confederation of European Shipmaster’s Associations for improving competence in the teaching activities.
The courses will be held at UNIGE and will provide the following figures:
- Deck Officer, after an internship that must be carried out on board for at least 12 months, 4 of which in graduation curriculum and passing a state exam in addition to the professionalizing courses.
- Officer at Management level (Marine and Electro-technical), after an internship that should be from 24 to 36 months as an Officer and passing a state exam.
- Technical management employment with companies in the maritime sector.
- Optimization Methods
- Ship Stability
- Maritime Transport Economics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Hydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 22 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This is a programmed number of bachelor course. To enroll in this course you must have a high school diploma and you have to take an admission test.
On test day you have to bring:your identity card
- the printing of the enrollment receipt
- the receipt of online payment of the 30 €
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
From 0 to 3000 euros per year.
Living costs for Genoa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.