About the Program
The Bachelor's program International business economics with foreign languages at University of Southern Denmark gives you a locally based but internationally oriented degree that covers marketing, management, economics, organizational psychology, foreign languages (Danish / German and English) and intercultural communication. The education thus combines the social sciences and the humanities.
It gives you international business skills, which are in demand by companies and organizations with international activities in a variety of industries and sectors. The training enables you to contribute to problem solving and identify organizational strengths and weaknesses as well as market-related challenges and opportunities. Together with the business and socio-economics courses, you will gain a basic knowledge of language, communication, information technology and business law matters. It gives you the skills to analyze and solve a wide range of tasks in national and international companies.
- Work and Organizational Psychology
- International Human Resource Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 13 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must add:
- your final secondary degree diploma and a transcript of records (both original language and English or Danish translation by a certified translator)
- transcript of records - if you obtain your diploma during summer in the year of application
- the document Statement of Hours, if needed (check the list of International School leaving examiantions)
- documentation of relevant supplementary courses (e.g. English/Danish language documentation, University/College courses)
- documentation of your citizenship (passport)
- a copy of your residence permit in Denmark, if applicable
- a pre-assessment if you have received one earlier
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Sønderborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.