Energy and Chemical Engineering at Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology provides a well established academia-industry convergence research program in various fields. having close ties with leading research institutions and industry partners, both domestic and overseas.
Energy and Chemical Engineering students at the Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology will:
- gain a deep understanding of the chemical engineering principles,
- learn how the principle applies to solving problems in the following areas
- Differential Equations
- General Chemistry Lab
- General Physics Lab
- Engineering Biology Lab
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Probability & Random Process
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 4 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript for recent 3 year
- High school diploma or Certificate of the expectant graduation(official letter with Principal's official seal)
- Copy of the applicant's passport
- Copy of both parents' passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Certificate of the entry and exit of the applicant
- Certificate of Transcript(elementary, middle school)
- Certificate of enrollment(elementary, middle, high school)
International4354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2177 USD per semester during 48 months.
National4354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2177 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.