In this Biological Sciences program at the Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology researches are focused on age-related diseases, neuroscience, stem cells and regenerative medicine.
Students will gain knowledge in areas of biological sciences such as:
- the human genome project,
- stem cell research,
- innovative therapies in cancers,
- age-related diseases highlight the potential of biological sciences to be one of the most promising areas in science.
- Current Topics in Biological Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript for recent 3 year
- High school diploma or Certificate of the expectant graduation(official letter with Principal's official seal)
- Copy of the applicant's passport
- Copy of both parents' passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Certificate of the entry and exit of the applicant
- Certificate of Transcript(elementary, middle school)
- Certificate of enrollment(elementary, middle, high school)
International4354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2177 USD per semester during 48 months.
National4354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2177 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.