Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) of the Department of PhysicsThe Programme Educational Objectives of the Physics BTech programme offered at National Institute of Technology Silchar are:
- To identify, formulate, create, analyze, design, develop and optimize various problems related to various fields of physics through basic knowledge.
- To the industry by applying the skills and knowledge acquired during the course period.
- To be prepared for the successful pursuit of graduate studies and shall have abilities to engage in lifelong learning in various field and will understand the challenges of a dynamically and globalised changing world adapting their skills through continuous learning and self improvement.
- To demonstrate the ability of gauging the impact of computing on society, and possess knowledge of the ethical, social and professional implications/responsibilities of their work.
- To to inculcate a sense of ethics, professionalism and effective communication skills amongst graduates.
Programme Outcomes (POs) of the Department of Physics
Engineering Physics course in B. Tech. at National Institute of Technology Silchar has been design to generate the following skills and abilities amongst the students as stated under (i) through (vi) below in conformity with PEOs. After the completion of the course students will be able to:
- apply the concepts of fundamental Physics in their respective fields
- design and conduct experiments in the relevant areas of physics and as well as to analyze and interpret the results
- identify, formulate and solved physical problems related to engineering
- communicate effectively
- understand the impact of engineering physics in a global, economic, environment and social context
- use fundamental techniques and skills of physics in modern engineering
- Solar Energy Materials
- Liquid Crystals
- Semiconductor Nanostructure and Devices
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Solar Photocatalysis
- Solar Energy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Energy & Power Engineering Natural Sciences View 3 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admissions to the first semester of all Undergraduate courses are made on the basis of seats allocated by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from the list of candidates selected by all India JEE (Main). Besides, a specified number of foreign nationals/NRIs selected under the policy laid down by Govt. of India, are admitted directly to the 1st year of the courses.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per semester during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per semester during 48 months.
- SAARC countries: $2000/semester
- Non-SAARC countries: $4000/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.