Programme Educational Objectives (B.Tech):The Electrical Engineering Department in conjunction with its constituents has established the following Program Educational Objectives. The Electrical Engineering Program will graduate Electrical Engineering students who :
- will be productive in the professional practice of engineering and related fields, will be able to identify, formulate, create, analyze, design, develop, optimize, and implement electrical systems.
- will contribute to industry and/or government organizations by applying the skills and knowledge acquired during the program period.
- shall be prepared for the successful pursuit of graduate studies and shall have the ability to engage in lifelong learning in electrical engineering and related fields and will understand the challenges of a dynamically and globalized changing world adapting their skills through continuous learning and self improvement.
- will be provided with solid foundation in mathematical and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue research within the appropriate technological, global, societal, ethical and organizational context.
- will be able to inculcate a sense of ethics, professionalism and effective communication skills amongst graduates.
Programme Specific Outcome of B. Tech., Electrical Engineering :
At the end of the Electrical Engineering BTech programme offered at National Institute of Technology Silchar, graduates will be -
- PSO1: Able to apply fundamental knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to identify, formulate, analyse, investigate, and design complex problems in the field of electrical engineering.
- PSO2: Able to apply the appropriate techniques and modern engineering tools to manage and solve complex electrical engineering projects, adapt in multi-disciplinary environments and engage in life-long learning.
- PSO3: Aware of the impact of engineering solutions in the context of environment, society, economy, able to maintain professional ethics and have good communication skills.
- Control Systems
- Powers Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Programming & data structure
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 3 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admissions to the first semester of all Undergraduate courses are made on the basis of seats allocated by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from the list of candidates selected by all India JEE (Main). Besides, a specified number of foreign nationals/NRIs selected under the policy laid down by Govt. of India, are admitted directly to the 1st year of the courses.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per semester during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per semester during 48 months.
- SAARC countries: $2000/semester
- Non-SAARC countries: $4000/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.