At Computer Science and Engineering - Health Informatics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) students develop expertise in data collection and its analysis using the state of art technologies like Artificial Intelligence & Data Informatics.
- Health Information Consultant
- Clinical Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
- Healthcare Architect
- Intelligence Analyst
- Informatics Specialist/ Systems Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Advanced Machine Leaming
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Medical Informatics
- Business Management
- Healthcare Organization & Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Informatics Software Engineering Machine Learning View 10 other Bachelors in Machine Learning in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate/National ID).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates)
- English should have been studied in the higher secondary level OR the candidate should have studied in an English medium school.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory two subjects at A level/Form VI/ Senior VI or its equivalent.
- The third subject can either be Chemistry / Computer Sciences / Electronics / Biotechnology / Biology.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent.
- For grade points, equivalency marks card attained from the school is to be produced.
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
National2644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2644 USD per year during 48 months.
INR 1,98,000 per year for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.