Computer Science and Engineering - Cyber Security and Digital Forensics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) emphasizes on basics like how to invent, categorize and
respond to network hacks and cyber security breaches.
- IT Govemance Business Analyst
- Forensic Expert
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Transformation Consultant
- Ethical Hacker
- Vulnerability Assessor
- Security Compliance Analyst
- CyberCrime, Warfare and Defence
- Cyber Law and Ethical Hacking
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud detection
- Mobile Device Forensics
- IOT Security
- Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Forensics
- Internationally recognized certification courses
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate/National ID).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates)
- English should have been studied in the higher secondary level OR the candidate should have studied in an English medium school.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory two subjects at A level/Form VI/ Senior VI or its equivalent.
- The third subject can either be Chemistry / Computer Sciences / Electronics / Biotechnology / Biology.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent.
- For grade points, equivalency marks card attained from the school is to be produced.
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 48 months.
National2644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2644 USD per year during 48 months.
INR 1,98,000 per year for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.