Commerce (Hons) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) helps students function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility and interact with their peers in other disciplines in their work place, all stake holders and participate in business development and align with corporate strategies.
Students at Commerce (Hons) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will:
- develop proficiency in various facets of management and accounting activities.
- acquire practical skill sets in the fields of Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Statistics, Principles of Management, Commercial laws and taxation with modern software to work as Tax consultants, Audit resources and other financial services like BPO, KPO.
- gain interest towards professional courses, viz ACCA, CA, CS, CWA-I and prove their proficiency in certification exams.
- Economic Analysis for Business
- Business Mathematics
- Financial Accounting for Business
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Company Accounts
- Corporate Laws
- Cost Accounting: Concepts and Methods
- Managerial Accounting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Commerce View 16 other Bachelors in Finance in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of Provisional Admission Letter
- Copy of any Age Proof certificate / Aadhar Card
- Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts
- Recent Passport size colour photos 4 nos
- One set of photocopy of all original documents. (Except Affidavit / Physical Fitness Certificate / Student Profile)
- A pass with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Commerce/ Accountancy/Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination / In Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by the State/Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination
International1677 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1677 USD per year during 36 months.
National1677 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1677 USD per year during 36 months.
INR 1,25,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.