Commerce from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will impart futuristic education in multidisciplinary areas and instil high patterns of discipline through our dedicated staff, who shall set global standards, making our students cognitively superior and ethically strong, who in turn shall improve the quality of life of the human race.
CareersThe Students can opt for careers in Banking, Insurance, Trade, Financial Services and Accounting in Firms and Business centres International Employment through Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Corporate Laws,
- Audit and Assurance,
- Financial Management,
- Advanced Cost Accounting,
- Managerial Decision Making,
- Information Technology,
- Macro Economics,
- Business Communication,
- Research Methods,
- Indian Financial System,
- Indirect Taxation,
- Investment and Securities Analysis,
- Rural Marketing,
- Services Marketing,
- Export Marketing,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesAccounting Supply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 8 other Bachelors in Accounting in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- A pass with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Commerce / Accountancy / Book Keeping and Accountancy / Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination mentioned above
International3450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per year during 36 months.
National737 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 737 USD per year during 36 months.
INR 55,000 per year for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.