At Computer Science and Engineering with specialisation in Bioinformatics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) the cafeteria system of electives gives a handful of choices for the students to develop expertise in their area of interest.
The curriculum is designed to create information-driven technologists. The students experience a learning convergence of data analysis with biostatistics, molecular biology, etc., Thus, the program uniquely transforms the students to specialise in bioinformatics. The project components allow the students to explore problem-solving and new research dimensions. Be it a position in the Industry or pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics or go on to become Entrepreneurs, the program chalks a way for their dreams.
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Technologies
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Compiler Design
- Micro Kernel
- Storage Technologies
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Embedded System Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent. For candidates from Nepal, A pass with minimum of 55% aggregate in the above subjects for Class 11 and Class 12 put-together is mandatory.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
- Visa/Resident Card authenticating NRI status of parent.
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates)
- Employer certificate / Sponsorship Letter (Optional at the time of application)
- Passport size photograph
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 48 months.
National2614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2614 USD per year during 48 months.
INR 1,95,000 per year for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.