Electronics and Communication Engineering with Spec. in Biomedical Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to equip students with skills to develop new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Virtual Instrumentation, Nano and Wearable Technology. The strong collaborative connection with academia, industry and clinical research offers a prospective environment for a professional development and experience in the related fields.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics predicts biomedical engineers to have employment growth of 72% over the next few years.
- Electronics Engineers in industry and R&D institutions.
- Design Engineers and Scientists in health care research institutes.
- Embedded Systems Designer in medical devices manufacturing industry.
- Healthcare research analysts/consultants.
- Entrepreneurs in the ever- developing medical services industry.
- Biochemical Analysis and Techniques
- Materials for Organs and Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics and Fluid Dynamics
- Bioinformatics/Biometric Technology and Security Systems
- Telemedicine and Virtual Instrumentation
- Probability and Statistical Theory of Communication
- EMC and EMI
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 11 other Bachelors in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent. For candidates from Nepal, A pass with minimum of 55% aggregate in the above subjects for Class 11 and Class 12 put-together is mandatory.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
- Visa/Resident Card authenticating NRI status of parent.
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates)
- Employer certificate / Sponsorship Letter (Optional at the time of application)
- Passport size photograph
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.