Electronics and Communication Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to prepare student to be engineering practitioners and leaders, who would help solve industry's technological problems.
- Industries involving Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, Micro / Nanoelectronics, Lasers and Optics, Electronic Devices, Telecommunications, Nanotechnology, Robotics, Information Systems, Power Systems, Computer Software- Hardware Integration, Control Systems, and other Advanced Technologies.
- Placement in leading core communication companies like BSNL, MTNL, Reliance Communications, Tata Telecomm, Hutch, Bharti Telecom, Airtel, Nokia, CISCO, IBM, Intel, Agilent, Alcatel, AT&T, Ericsson, Honeywell, Bosch, National Instruments, IBM, Texas Instruments, HCL and others.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Digital Image Processing
- Bio-medical Instrumentation and Analysis
- Satellite Communication
- Embedded System Design
- Radar and Navigational Aids
- Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
- Neural Networks & Fuzzy Control
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Digital Communication View 85 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent. For candidates from Nepal, A pass with minimum of 55% aggregate in the above subjects for Class 11 and Class 12 put-together is mandatory.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
- Visa/Resident Card authenticating NRI status of parent.
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates)
- Employer certificate / Sponsorship Letter (Optional at the time of application)
- Passport size photograph
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.