Information Technology from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to provide sound fundamentals, and advances in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Digital Communications and Computer Applications by offering world class curricula.
- Students who graduate can start as system developers and move on to becoming architects, technical leaders and managers.
- As solution developers / specialists in IT / IT-enabled services or as system developers / Integrators.
- As software developers in vertical industry sectors such as manufacturing / banking/ finance and healthcare and as design engineers in building network security and management solutions.
- As computing and IT consultants, independent solution developers and entrepreneurs in the development and deployment of software, information systems and information management tools.
- Other options include planning, designing and managing IT infrastructure.
- Web Technologies
- Database Management Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Software Engineering-Principles and Practices
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Data Communication and Computer Networks
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Data Science & Big Data Software Engineering View 7 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent. For candidates from Nepal, A pass with minimum of 55% aggregate in the above subjects for Class 11 and Class 12 put-together is mandatory.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
- Visa/Resident Card authenticating NRI status of parent.
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates)
- Employer certificate / Sponsorship Letter (Optional at the time of application)
- Passport size photograph
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 48 months.
National2614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2614 USD per year during 48 months.
INR 1,95,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.