Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) helps students gain problem solving ability- to assess social issues (societal, health, safety, legal and cultural) and engineering problems.
CareersPlacement in leading automotive industries like TATA Motors, Maruti, TVS Motors, Force Motors, Hindustan Motors, Ashok Leyland, GE Transportation, Mahindra and Mahindra, ARAI and other leading automotive manufacturers / R & D Organisations.
- Arithmetic problem solving
- Getting started to skill enhancement
- Enhancing problem solving skills
- JAVA for beginners
- Computational thinking
- Numerical ability and cognitive intelligence
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering Mechatronics View 4 other Bachelors in Automotive Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A pass with Minimum aggregate of 55% in the above mentioned subjects in standard XII or its equivalent. For candidates from Nepal, A pass with minimum of 55% aggregate in the above subjects for Class 11 and Class 12 put-together is mandatory.
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate).
- 11th grade marksheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
- Visa/Resident Card authenticating NRI status of parent.
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates)
- Employer certificate / Sponsorship Letter (Optional at the time of application)
- Passport size photograph
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 48 months.
National2614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2614 USD per year during 48 months.
INR 1,95,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.