Our mission in the Mining Engineering programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is to carry out research and create human resource for developing and adopting appropriate technology towards sustainable development of mineral resources.
- Gain necessary background in fundamental engineering concepts for demonstrating basic knowledge in mining engineering
- Develop the ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, and generating correlation of obtained results
- Execute the aptitude to design a mining system that meets desired specifications and requirements of industrial applications
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mine Surveying
- Underground Coal Mining
- Rock Mechanics
- Surface Mining Technology
- Rock Mechanics Laboratory
- Basic Electronics Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- 160 – 170
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics Mining, Oil & Gas View 28 other Bachelors in Physics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College / School leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size color photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- JEE Rank card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.