The graduates of this Chinese Language and Culture programme at Mae Fah Luang are expected to excel in 4 major areas of Chinese: listening, speaking, reading and writing. In addition, the graduates must abide by moral principles and professional ethics, as well as a strong sense of social responsibility.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- High proficiency in Chinese;
- Passion for learning about the Chinese language and culture, with readiness for ongoing self-development;
- Intellectual skills, quick-wittedness, ability to solve problems, and good conduct befitting decent citizens; and
- Abidance by integrity, moral principles and professional ethics;
- a strong sense of social responsibility; and willingness to make social contributions.
- Basic Chinese
- Chinese Listening
- Foundation Chinese
- Advanced Chinese
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 4 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International2392 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9569 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National2392 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9569 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 364,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.