The main objective of the Biotechnology programme from Mae Fah Luang is to create graduates who possess extensive and sufficient academic and intellectual skills in biotechnology and resources utilisation.
The graduates are expected to ably conduct research based on existing knowledge, or to become agricultural or industrial occupation experts.
- The graduates should also possess entrepreneurial skills and/or potential to inspire biotechnological innovations, besides a good command of English and the ability to compete at international levels.
- Importantly, the graduates must abide by ethical and moral standards, maintain good interpersonal relationships and display a strong sense of social responsibility.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cells Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Principles of Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Biology
- Orientation to Biotechnology
- Bioprocess Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Biochemistry View 6 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International1707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6831 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National1707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6831 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 260,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.