The graduates in the Economics programme from Mae Fah Luang are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have knowledge about economics in line with current global changes;
- Have the knowledge and ability to analyse and study the economic linkages of the economy between regions;
- Conduct in depth analysis of the Upper North and GMS subregion economy; and
- Have an understanding of diverse language and cultures in order to facilitate the development of economic cooperation between countries in the region towards sustainable development and peace to become graduates with an awareness of morals and ethics consistent with economic good governance.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Agricultural Development Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Contemporary Chinese Economy
- Health Economics
- Special Topic in Applied Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 6 other Bachelors in Economics in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 312,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.