Graduates of this English programme from Mae Fah Luang are expected to propel the country towards sustainable development and international recognition.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- High English proficiency;
- Knowledge of information technology management and basic managerial skills;
- Awareness of the culture of English-speaking countries, English-adopting countries and all of the countries in the Greater Mekong Subregion; and
- Skills in creative thinking, ability to put theories into practice, ability to solve problems, and willingness to live in accord with moral and ethical standards and on the basis of self-sufficiency.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- English Reading and Writing
- Academic Writing
- World Literature
- English in Global Context
- Interlingual Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 9 other Bachelors in Languages in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International1707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6830 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National1707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6830 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 260,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.