The graduates in the Environmental Health programme from Mae Fah Luang are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge and skills needed for community-level environmental sanitation management, with readiness to comply with international standards;
- Ability to apply their knowledge to systematically analysing and assessing environmental and health problems; and
- Ability to manage or address environmental sanitation problems using appropriate technologies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Economics
- Water Supply Management
- Environmental Health Toxicology
- Air Pollution and Control
- Solid Waste and Human Excreta Management
- Research Methodology Of Environmental Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International2049 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8197 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National2049 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8197 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 312,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.