The graduates are expected to use their knowledge and skills to promote healthcare, conduct public health surveillance, exercise disease control, perform preliminary examination and treatment, provide medical assistance, support a rehabilitation process, maintain occupational health and safety, and improve environmental sanitation.
In addition, graduates of the Public Health programme at Mae Fah Luang are supposed to possess internationally accepted professional skills in analysing and synthesising health-related information for health management purposes.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities
- Ability to conduct a participatory process of addressing health problems, from community-based health situation assessment, problem analysis, identification of influential factors, to synthesis of potential solutions;
- Skills in planning an operational, monitoring and evaluating system for community health projects;
- Skills in strengthening a community’s health;
- Ability to gather data for public health surveillance and to report community health situations and their determining factors;
- Public Health Microbiology
- Public Health Parasitology
- Public Health Virology and Immunology
- Principles of Biochemistry for Health Sciences
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Public Health Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International1708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6834 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National1708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6834 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 260,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.