At the University of Europe for Applied Sciences , innovation, practical experience, and entrepreneurial spirit meet on an international level. Our goal is to support you in developing your full, individual potential. We want to ensure that you develop into a future-oriented manager in your desired industry.
Our university focuses on your development. That's why we teach in small learning groups and in a friendly and personal atmosphere. You will be taught by renowned lecturers with both scientific and business backgrounds. You will study at a campus that is centrally located, equipped with the newest technology, and known for its international and English-speaking character.
At University of Europe for Applied Sciences you even get the possibilty to actively shape your studies and your career path. Depending on your personal career goals, you will select your own specializations and choose from a range of interdisciplinary subjects.
The programs taught at UUniversity of Europe for Applied Sciences also include practical projects with top business partners and a semester abroad or an internship. You can even take part in optional worldwide excursions (for example to the Silicon Valley). This way, you will be perfectly prepared for the job market of tomorrow.
Career options with a degree in Business and Management Studies from University of Europe for Applied Sciences
As a graduate in Business and Management Studies at University of Applied Sciences Europe, you have numerous options: industrial or SME sector, commerce or financial sector. With your business know-how and strong social skills, you can take on specialist and leadership roles in all sectors and at firms of all sizes.
You are responsible for budgets and staff, making sure that the company remains competitive. The wealth of possibilities is what makes this program so appealing. You can choose a career that matches your personality and interests. Typical areas of work include:
- Consultant in corporate consulting (national and international)
- Assistant to corporate management
- Marketing and sales manager
- Start-up entrepreneur
Only in Berlin taught in English; in Hamburg & Iserlohn in German!
This programme is available at the Berlin, Hamburg and Iserlohn study location.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration Basics
- History and Trends in Business
- Accounting & Mathematics
- Value Chain Management
- Logistics & Sourcing
- Project- & Process Management
- Economics: Theory
- Business English
- Organizational Management
- Corporate Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Start dates are simmilar for the Berlin, Hamburg and Iserlohn study locations.
- Low cost of living
- Buzzing international city with a great lifestyle
- No German required (everyone speaks English)
- Campus in great location (city center, well-connected)
- Headquarters of many international companies and start-ups
- Great for entrepreneurs and freelancers
- Campus in well-connected location
- Relatively low cost of living (compared with other European cities)
- Vibrant city with a great lifestyle and an abundance of leisure activities
- Beautiful location (famous harbor and lots of bridges)
- Big city vibes without being too overwhelming
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 74 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in a different language
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate: Minimum English language level is B1
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts
- English / German language certificate or request to waive
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
- Once the application is complete, the student is required to complete an online test
- Direct admission (German higher education entrance qualification or equivalent as per Anabin): IST test of 46 minutes lengths covering numerical and figural skills
- Indirect admission: IST test of 1 hour 40 minutes length covering verbal, numerical and figural skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11340 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
You can apply for a partial scholarship for the length of one semester. The selection process is managed by the university. Other options are school loans with flexible monthly payment options from financial institutions.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) is state-recognised and students therefore have various possibilities to finance their studies. One of these options is to apply for a scholarship.
UE offers its applicants several university scholarships to financially support the tuition fees, but there are also numerous external providers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.