At Hospitality and Tourism Management from Lebanese American University (LAU) education will be provided through the use of various educational technologies and hands-on application, while ensuring that students learn relevant materials to prepare them for leadership positions in the marketplace.
- Hotels and Resorts
- Travel Agencies
- Conference and Event Planning
- Leisure and Recreation
- Tourism Attractions
- Tourist Offices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Food and Beverage Concept Development
- Lodging Management and Operations
- Housekeeping Management and Operations
- Wine, Spirits and Cigars
- Franchising in the Hospitality Industry
- Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Food Preparation
- Baking, Pastry and Chocolate
- Hospitality Purchasing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma.
- A minimum of five subjects at the Ordinary Level, and one subject at the Advanced Level, or two Advanced Subsidiary Level subjects, excluding languages.
- International Baccalaureate certificate from outside Lebanon.
- One year of the CEGEP (Collège d’enseignement général et professionnel) in Québec, Canada.
- English Proficiency
- A recent passport-size photo.
- A clear photocopy of your identity card or passport
- Official transcript from schools you attended in the last three years.
- Certified copies of all official certificates or diplomas when available.
- Official SAT I or ACT scores.
- Proof of English proficiency
- If you are a U.S citizen or U.S. Green Card holder you must submit along with the application the W-9S form that can be downloaded from the IRS website, with proof of your social security number.
International19876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9938 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9938 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.